- Collect and share data: Measure and provide data on program capacity and participation with demographics of participants.
- Ensure staff in your organization are trained in evidence-based suicide prevention (i.e., Mental Health First Aid) and attend at least one additional Youth Thrive networking event.
- Participate in the local Bullying Prevention Campaign by providing parents and youth with information on bullying and appropriate social-emotional responses.
- Provide access to books for students, promote students choosing books of interest to encourage the love of reading, and encourage 20 minutes of daily reading.
- Promote access to college by working to ensure that by 9th grade all students have the opportunity to visit at least one college.