Benefits to Professionals
Benefits of Youth Thrive for Wake County Professionals Serving Youth
- Take advantage of free trainings and technical assistance on topics like teen mental health.
- Implement free turnkey programs in areas such as bullying and suicide prevention.
- Be part of broad-based community strategies and mutually reinforcing activities.
- Receive capacity building support at NO COST.
- Share information with peers to improve the effectiveness of your organization’s programs and services.
- Enjoy the energizing effects of a mutually supportive environment with your peers.
- Share data to improve data-driven decision-making across the county.
- Receive first-hand access to Youth Thrive’s tracking, monitoring, and evaluating efforts on common measures through a visual analytics platform.
- Network and develop relationships with new community partners (and nurture existing relationships).
- Take advantage of opportunities organized by Youth Thrive to collaborate with other professionals and make progress on high-level planning.
- Gain from continuous communication through social media, a website, and a bi-weekly newsletter that reaches 700+ other youth-serving professionals and local leaders.
A comprehensive online resource database with enhanced features designed to increase access to all the resources of Wake County.