Youth Thrive Survey Results
Starting in 2017, Youth Thrive, through the work of the Data Action Team, began to survey its partners on their efforts associated with our Call to Action. The initial survey gave us baseline data covering the program year 2016 (the year prior to issuing the Call the Action). The results for both the baseline survey (program year 2016) and our current follow up (program year 2017) are below in reverse chronological order. Additionally, the results of our initial Bullying Prevention Campaign survey are displayed.
- Collect and share data: Measure and provide data on program capacity and participation with demographics of participants.
- Ensure staff in your organization are trained in evidence-based suicide prevention (i.e., Mental Health First Aid) and attend at least one additional Youth Thrive networking event.
- Participate in the local Bullying Prevention Campaign by providing parents and youth with information on bullying and appropriate social-emotional responses.
- Provide access to books for students, promote students choosing books of interest to encourage the love of reading, and encourage 20 minutes of daily reading.
- Promote access to college by working to ensure that by 9th grade all students have the opportunity to visit at least one college.
A comprehensive online resource database with enhanced features designed to increase access to all the resources of Wake County.